Friday 15 May 2009

i am busy :D

so. i'm still in my hiatus mode..

having my blog abandoned.. yeah that's not what i want to but i'm very busy.

so many things going on in my life.. since my last post, till today.. sooo many things i've done, experienced and wanting to share with you readers (do i have readers? yeah i think so lol)

some of my stories are..
i went to singapore twice! yiha, in the middle of my final assignment!!
i have a new nephew! introducing: Marcel, 4 may 2009..
my stress and progress about my assignment..
and stuff..

well i'm good enough that i still care about this blog, lemme tell you. my other friends.. they are closing their blogs (at least for the moment, because of this assignment) and some of them really2 abandon it..

things going on, i promise i'll write after i'm done doing my ASS..

cao

0 comments: