Tuesday 19 May 2009

life for me

life is one big mystery that we would never know what would happen next

yes it is..


i am already a grown up, 22 is old enough to start tasting the bitter the sweet the salty the tasteless part of life..
i am the one who will take responsible for my own act or what i did or whatsoever..
i have to be careful choosing what is right and what is wrong..
i have to be aware..
i have to start lying, i mean the grown up lying. you know, smile to somebody we hate. saying yeah i'll consider that suggestion even though actually we want to say what the f you care about me? nod and say yes when older or (they think) wiser people start to lecture us even though we are thinking ah shut the f up..

and in no time
i will enter the adult world..
finding a job
slaving to someone to get paid
slowly but sure leaving all the childhood dreams behind
slowly but sure eating the happiness

and next i'll find myself b1tch about my job, also turning into a annoying person?


well i dont want that to happen. i want to be an adult, a grown up but in a good way
i want to love my job
i want to be an adult who still has happiness and not leaving all the dreams
i want to find my love and live happily
having children ofc..

simple. but can i?

like i said. nobody knows what would happen next. i just have to give my best..





random thingy in 4:10 am in the morning
but i can tell you one thing, for sure, doing assignments in the morning, is suck.. lol

welcome to the real world, and i gonna love it

0 comments: