Wednesday 18 June 2008

My 2nd Time Being an Actress

firstable, for all readers, sorry for my bad english but i just feel to write this post in english :D

so, as you can see.. me and my work team had to make a huge assignment, in just 2 days! we had to make 3 TVCs (TV Commercial), 3 Print Ads, 3 Ambient Ads, and 1 book about the product we're going to use.

*what were the lecturers thinking, i know*

The product was Asepso Soap (never heard about it? yeah me too, lol). it's a antiseptic soap, with a very weird and strong smell, weird packaging colors, and weird soap color.. it's all weird FYI.

it was a totally bad-a$$ assignments, which made me stayed at intan's house again, being the sudden model, photographer, editor and whatever.. and all my friends.. they were all tired also.. hahhaha

anyways, good work team!!

we did a couple.. no, thousand shots! because i and lia did a lot of mistakes, it was all NG haha, then took some pictures, dance a bit, finally go home and do the editing thing...

the result were not bad, we did a presentation ( i act a bit at the beggining, just small act to please the lecturers *i did a itchy moves, then asked somebody to scratch my body*). and then TADAA~.. we are done.. im happy about it, so we actually pass this assignments!! YATTA!!

so this is the 3 version of Asepso TVC:
*credits to oridusartic, my mate, the uploader*

the 'pengamen' version (what is the english word, i donno haha)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7a9ycpMtNpU
the baby sitter version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w_cUEvrZN6E
the maid version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=heDoSNpzacs

this is my 2d time being an "ACTRESS", the first time was a short movie assignment too, i played as a 'girl calling her friend', really i was nothing and i only appeared for like 10 s maybe..

and this is the Print Ads (small size):

lolol.. so, enjoy (i'll post the making pictures later on, just wait hehe)
and thanx again to my beloved main mind team (kashidaaaa: putri, citra, intan, lia, gillian, and me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waw. Print ad nya doooonk manteb! yg gayanya si cece lia. Hehe