Saturday 7 June 2008

another bleeding story

Again.. it happened again.. I was too sleepy, too sloppy, too slappy, to slippy.. whatever.. the point is I was too tired because of makin the whole F%(*ing assignment, the campaign.. and haven’t sleep for like 2 days..

And i was chased by deadline.. I should have finish it all at 8 o’clock sharp but sadly badly jerkly it didn’t happen.. hahaha even though i made it as fast as I could but too bad, I gotta print, cutting and all… and it takes time.

Yeah cutting, cutting the papers with cutter, and because I was too sleepy and I was on a rush, accidentally I did this..


Phew.. not that hurt and not much blood but still.. do I have to do this every time I have to make big assignment?

2 comments:

Oridusartic said...

koq jd kyk tumbal ya dip?
tiap tugas gede, bedarah..

Rere said...

itu namanya pengorbanan demi tugas... hahahaha...