Wednesday 17 September 2008

working is always tiring but playing is NEVER tiring

got my point?

yeah.. the title really is me.. i am a lazy person, lazy maximum.. hahah..

so, after 3 weeks doing my internship, i feel that when i came home i always tired like ass. *like doing a 100km marathon* bleh..

but this really happens! im not lying, no, im not. im telling you the truth, that..

everytime im home at 5.00-5.30. my body flies itself straight to the bed, 5 minutes there, wake up, take a bath and then go to bed again. doing either watch dvd or sleep..

but, i wake up again at 9.00 just to eat
*i just cant do it, sleeping without putting something into my mouth till tomorrow? letting go the dinner? thats a big NO*
then, yeah.. again, straight to bed.. (no wonder my stomach is getting bigger HA HA)


but its different when i came back home and im having my day off in the next day.
day off means go to college
go to college means meet friends, playing, not working, plus a bit studying..

its the same tiring day, but seems like i can use the saved battery inside my body, the last energy, the 25-50% left energy. makes me hooray hooray my self..
*playing internet, watching dvds, not dvd but dvds, playing guitar and sing along making a horrible noise, etc*

hahahahah

this post means nothing but to explain that im a very lazy girl, i hope you guys understand.


cao..

2 comments:

By's pursue of happiness said...

idup emang gitu lah dip. kerja 2 jam aja berasanya udah pegel abis. main WoW dari jam 6 sore sampe jam 6 pagi lagi juga kaya baru berasa main 5 menit. asal masih seru, hajar terus juga ayo aja :P

makanya lagi cari kerja kaya orang cina. main wow buat gold sama lvling dibayar perjam. mantep tuh kayanya. sambil nyelem minum coca cola :) gegege.... (tambah telor setengah mateng)

Anonymous said...

I really understand the hidden meaning of your post, my friend!

The point is wishing the internship days will fade away very (very) soon.. isn't it?!

I'm wishing the same thing too. -_- Well at least next week will be one month of internship!