Sunday 17 August 2008

everyone is happy!

yes.. this august! 2008! everyone is happy! everybody celebrates something!!

whats that?

yeah, 1st, its beijing olympic 2008.. well who doesnt celebrate it? yeah, beijing has their own party! plus usa, china, korea, this country, that country = world

2nd. its indonesia... indo is celebrating the day of indonesia's independence day today.. and probably some of us, indonesian people who watch olympic, mostly the athletes are now celebrating their 1st gold.. congrats to our badminton champ men's double Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan. you guys rock! (hope the mixed double rocks too. get the gold!)

3rd... its me.. i have my own party! YAY! hahaha what?
yeaaah i celebrate my own party! guess what! 21 years ago, 17 aug 1987, i was born! so today, aug 17 2008 i am celebrating my 21st birthday. congrats and happy birthday to me..


i think this 'august 08' is really a great month, for me.. why? i feel happy.. beside my birthday, this month, i can make my self busy by watching olympic (sports: my life), i had my braces finally, i got called by lorem (i applied my internship there, hope they will accept me), etc... too much to tell and write here, but hey maybe its just me..

anyway

guys, congrats me.. dont say it at shoutbox, but give me comments! but anyone who congrats me here, or after i click PUBLISH POST... i know, you actually did not remember my birthday right.. i bet.. you guys realise because you read this! hahahha....

anyway.. HAPPEE FOR EVERYONE.. nice month right?

2 comments:

Valian Tinus said...

happy beijing! happy birthday indonesia! happy for everyone!!!
yay!
hehehehe iya deeehh.. yg terakhir happy bithday divi.. semoga di umur 21 ini ga da yg bisa ngalahin kegilaan u.. hahahahaha
happy bday yup!

genki said...

Lol, happy birthday... again...
and it's good that u got your internship.... good luck