Wednesday 2 July 2008

my 2 cents...

finally..

i finally had my haircut today.. well if you see my new haircut, i dont think you guys will see the differences (if you dont look at me closely)

just more cool and more stylish *BLEH*

no.. i was just kidding

haha actually it's the same hairstyle, i just tell the hairstylist to trim it a bit..

but yeah, i like this hairstyle lot better than before.. haha..
no reason, i just like it..

but anyway, i cut my fringe few days ago, and i cut it a lit bit too short.. i feel bad.. but hey, it's just a hair!

like tyra banks said "it's just a hair, it'll grow back"
noddin my head *yea i agree, that's why i like to cut my fringe by me-self and do a experimental cut haha*


anyway.. that's the story for today. nothing interesting..
and yeah, yesterday i had a chat with renata till 4 am.. and it was fun! hahahha we should do it again next time mate! ok i lost this time *my father woke up and he started to lecturing me, so i turned off my laptop and go to sleep immediately*

but i will not lost next time! remember this muahahahah!

???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tanggung dip!

mending potong aj mpe pendek trus kek co beneran...
hhahhahaha

u jangan pernah nanya w lagi ya
awas!

tanya juga percumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

intannn maraaah!!! hahahha tan beneran kok kaga berubah bgttt! tar g poto deeh! g lagi males poto nihh

Anonymous said...

beneran apaan?
cape ati w........

-bee

LOL