Wednesday 20 February 2008

Natto

just got back from uni after a long tiring day..

long tiring and kinda boring actually..


today my friend told me something that made me feel bad.. euh.. and kinda sad..
well the story is..


one day i told him that i want to eat natto (fermented beans, smells bad, and sticky)

because you can't find it here (maybe you could but i don't know where to find it OTL) so i asked him if he chat with his girl, K-san , tell her to buy me a pack of natto (his girl is japanese FYI and yes she lives in japan)

so if she come here to indonesia again, i'll get fresh natto from japan lol..

day by day..

finally..

i met him.. this morning.. we had a conversation

me: hey! finally! K-san is here right? did she bring me the natto? *curious, happy feeling*
he: yea, but lemme tell you something. she was here a few days ago.. and..
me: she WAS here? *i cut his talking*
he: yep
me: so she is at jap rite now? oh well so how bout my natto? *dun really care about K-san lol*
he: yea she brought it here. but she put it inside her luggage, so when she opened it, it was spilt all over and all of her shirts became so smelly and sticky
me: *SHOCK* what? how come?? *still shock and suddenly i was thinking why she didn't put it inside her backpack* so... no natto?
he: yeah of course.. she was confused about her clothes
me: aww so bad.. *shock and sad, and i know he wouldn't care about the natto, i know he cares about her* i feel bad about her *i really am! i know the natto smells SO BAD* ahh ok
then..
then we talked about plenty things about our college stuffs till i went out from the place


so, K-san.. i feel sorry for all your clothes and troubling you *but i still think that you are kinda weird, why didnt you put it in your backpack lol*

btw last but not least.. i really THANK YOU for bringing me natto, K-san.. hahaz... you know, i hope we can meet sometime.. *if he lets me know you OTL*

*sorry for my bad english LOLOLOL*

0 comments: