Wednesday 25 March 2009

2 songs

these 2 songs really got something, im currently on my stressed mode, as usual because of my neverending assignments..

but idk when i read the lyrics, somehow it made me feel better..

esp the 1st one, it's an .. (but unfortunately it's in indonesian, and i dont want to translate it lol.. i am lazy, yes i am)


Maria Shandy - Pelangi KasihNya

(basically this song tells us about how God would never give any temptation more than we can handle, and He has His own plan, the best plan for us that we might not understand)


Apa yang kau alami kini
mungkin tak dapat engkau mengerti
Satu hal tanamkan di hati
indah semua yang Tuhan b’ri 

Tuhanmu tak akan memberi
ular beracun pada yang minta roti
Cobaan yang engkau alami
takkan melebihi kekuatan-Mu 


Tangan Tuhan sedang merenda
suatu karya yang agung mulia
Saatnya 
kan tiba nanti kaulihat pelangi kasihNya


------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza Bennett - My Declaration
inkheart ost

(the meaning for me is, this is our life, no matter what happen or what will happen we have to face it and live it. it's ok to make a mistake, so we can learn and that helps us to be stronger and better)


I'm gonna be someone, I'm gonna give something,
I'm taking it on, I'm taking it on,
It's gonna be my life, so I'm gonna live each day and each night,
Taking it on, I'm taking it on

'cause I can't keep hiding, no I can't keep hiding, and I can't keep running away
So I'm gonna be stronger, I'm gonna be better made, I'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again.

I'm gonna be a braver soul than this,
I'm gonna jump at all those many chances that i've missed,
I'm gonna live my life beyond all these fears and forms of cowardice that keep leading me on.
I'm gonna shine out like a beacon in the night,
I'm gonna wrap my fingers around the stars tonight,
'cause i'm taking it on, 'cause i'm taking it on...

No I can't keep hiding, no I can't keep hiding, no I can't keep running away
So I'm gonna be stronger, and I'm gonna be better made, and I'm gonna give everything,
Just to bring me back again.
So I'm gonna be stronger, I'm gonna be understood, and I'm gonna give everything
Just to bring me back again!

'cause I can't keep hiding, no I can't keep hiding, and I can't keep running away

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

g suka lagu pertama dip.. rasanya kalo nyanyi itu memberi ketenangan. heehee. yang kedua juga bagus =)

Gijin said...

yg kedua lu dengerin dl, liriknya membangun tuh