Monday 30 September 2013

What Makes You Beautiful

Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair makes me overwhelmed..

ok, no i'm not gonna write all the lyrics..
(did you guys sing it while reading the lyric? haha)

so what's up.

I don't really have a good story to share or write to my blog right now, but i do have this not-so-old video clip abt me and my cousins to post, just to fill the gap.

Short explanation, my whole big family went to Singapore and Genting last year (Dec 12 - Jan 13) to celebrate new year. That time idk why me and my cousins like to sing One Direction's what makes you beautiful a lot, like really a lot. So i recorded some and asked them to sing to the camera. The videos were not that much so i had to combine everything i have (i even had to trim the song bcs the videos weren't enough). But i think this is pretty ok, everytime i see this vid i miss the moment, and good thing i brought my handycam.

Oh btw i made this with windows media maker so, it's quite a mess and No judging




Note: to all my cousins, i know this is going to embarrass some of you but hey fun times right haha, and i bet some ppl will be jealous, bcs we're so freakin cool! and to Ryan, lol, sorry you missed this epic moment :')

0 comments: