Saturday 14 July 2012

Gururu III

quick post!

yes, gururu the third. i bought a new laptop since gururu jr. is starting to get lag everytime i play game and using psd/ai..

anw, my new laptop is asus a55vm-sx029d. the design is standard (i don't really care abt how it looks anw)
it's bigger than junior (junior was 13") and this one is 15"6. big huh? so i give junior to my parents, or i can say it's gonna be our home laptop, like if my mom needs to open email or check some of her works. she can do it at home now, especially if i bring my laptop w me (when i stay over at weekend)

here's picture of gururu jr. and gururu III.





PS: and last one, i want to say thank youuu God!! this is blessing. can't you imagine i get lots of new stuff, what i want and need exactly at the right time. i got a new job (stable payment) and also some freelance.. which is very nice. no words can describe.. :))))))

0 comments: